• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Powder

H1000 near that meteor
Isn't that the truth. I want to find some H1000 to start reloading for a 300 WM, but that isn't going I to happen anytime soon. Unless I go on GunBroker and pay $150 for an already opened pound container

I have feelers out everywhere like everyone else. I hardly ever go to this shop because it's out of the way for me. I figure I might as well stop in just to see what they have. Hardly any guns, or bullets. No primers. Had some oddball ammo that no one uses. They just got a shipment of powder in. The guy said he only got about an 8th of what he ordered for powder. I got what was left on the shelf. I got enough powder now to try out my new Christmas present. A RPR 338 LM with a S&B scope.

I have feelers out everywhere like everyone else. I hardly ever go to this shop because it's out of the way for me. I figure I might as well stop in just to see what they have. Hardly any guns, or bullets. No primers. Had some oddball ammo that no one uses. They just got a shipment of powder in. The guy said he only got about an 8th of what he ordered for powder. I got what was left on the shelf. I got enough powder now to try out my new Christmas present. A RPR 338 LM with a S&B scope.
How close are you to Washington, PA?