• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Powder at Hodgon

I just can't get myself the pay 36.99 a pound and then add 44.00 hazmat for a couple pounds of powder
It looks like powder and primers are starting to trickle back on the market so I am going to save my money and wait a while.

It was real hard for me to pay the prices at Hodgon web site, but much cheaper than from the scalpers. I would stop shooting before I bought anythig from those scalper dogs. I'll buy from manufactures and distributors now since they are finally selling powder. The powder I picked up on Hodgon is for some of my shooting friends that ran out and can't shoot with no powder. One pound only loads 150 cartridges and that can be in one shooting secession so you can see how fast 8 lbs can go when shooting competitively.

It was real hard for me to pay the prices at Hodgon web site, but much cheaper than from the scalpers. I would stop shooting before I bought anythig from those scalper dogs. I'll buy from manufactures and distributors now since they are finally selling powder. The powder I picked up on Hodgon is for some of my shooting friends that ran out and can't shoot with no powder. One pound only loads 150 cartridges and that can be in one shooting secession so you can see how fast 8 lbs can go when shooting competitively.
does any body know when they ship powder from hodgdon to powder valley they have to go my house i could get what i need?