• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Powder at Hodgon

the site is awful today. It's not even showing on the product page if it's in stock. I had some IMR 4895....it said available and I clicked add to cart but it just gave me the spinning wait circle and then wouldn't add it. It's a guessing game if it's in stock because it shows neither available nor out of stock like it has done before.

Was able to finally checkout, although adding items to the cart was terrible...
Didn't get everything added that I wanted, but went ahead and checked out when it finally let me through.
3 lbs H4350 and 2 lbs of Staball 6.5

I think I lucked out and got 2# of h4831sc it came in and out of stock several times but had 2 in my cart and let me check out... this was about 5 minutes ago

crashed when trying to send it
Kept trying and it went through. Was hoping for 8# keg, but 5 singles will do I guess. Now I need to find some small pistol primers

Last edited:
Looking at hogdon The max is 5# and says one order per customer per calendar month. Does anyone know if that means I'm out for the rest of the month with my 2#?
The way I read what they have listed is 5 of one SKU number or item. I would think you could buy three more pounds of H4831SC, anybody feel free to credit me if I'm wrong.

I ended up getting some, 8lbs win 231, 8lbs win 748, 16lbs of accurate 2200, but missed out on a couple items I really need, mostly leverevolution, I just loaded up a bunch of 30-30, 350 Remington, 348 winchester and am down to one pound. Gotta be glad for what you get and not worry about what you didn't get I guess.

Last edited:
After several hours of clicking on add to cart I finally got my (5) items per month limit. Cost me a little more than I wanted but thios should last at least two months till I find some more. Got (3) 8 pound jugs of VARGET, (1) 8 pound jug of H4350 and (1) 8 pound jug of H4895. Like nakneker said "Got to be glad for what you get and not what you didn't".