Podcasts

Tikkamike

I do a fair amount of traveling through areas with no phone service so I pre download podcasts. There arent many out there that I have found that I really like. It seems like a lot of times, epecially in shooting and reloading the guys dont know a great deal. Wondering if anyone else listens to them and would like to share their favorites?

I do a lot of travel for work also so I mix it up a lot. I e found with podcasts. It's not so much the show but the guest that make them great. So I usually only get about two good ones a week from each of my regular ones.

Here is the ones I frequent the most. the Ben Shapiro show, joe Rogan depending on guest. Love Steve Rinella. He also has lots of good guest on about science and health. But it's a crap shoot.
Also enjoy the Dave Rubin podcast.

Meateater is always good
Cutting the distance - Remi Warren. Only listen to one but it was good
Wolf Precision - Jamie Dodson
Cals week in review is a good short listen
Alaska DYI - pretty good so far. Only listen to a couple
Randy Newberg

If you also shoot archery, John Dudley has a great pod cast, Nock On Archery.
Steve Rinella is excellent.
Vortex Nation Podcast.

it's not shooting, but i work from home and usually have joe rogan playing. he has all sorts of guests on talking about sorts of stuff. he's a big hunter too, so he has steve rinella on sometimes.

Guns and Hunting:
Primary and Secondary
Vortex Nation
MeatEater
Wired To Hunt
3 Gun Show
Practical Pistol Show
Shoot Fast Podcast
Bear Arms Podcast/SiCo Radio (on indefinite hiatus)
Leupold Core
Everyday Sniper

Other topics:
Joe Rogan Experience
Cortex
Hardcore History
The Way I Heard It (short episodes, download a lot!)
Backpacker Radio

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.