Pierce ti rifle first thoughts

snox801

So I picked up my pierce Ti 6.5 creed early this spring. Turn around was much faster than I thought. So work keeps me on the road all summer. So I final got to test drive it this week for barrel break in. So far I'm very happy. Rifle with scope is 6lbs. That was after adding a bit of weight for the manners eh5 thumbhole. 20 rounds down it now and it's under 1/2 moa. This is what a custom should be. After having several others made from well known smiths that did not deliver what they should and the ones that did took forever. Still waiting on one over 3.5 years now. Took less than 6 months for ti action, proof barrel, eh5 stock, Timmay trigger, magpul bottom with mags. All plastic. Tallest rings 20 moa, and a bushnell elite 2.5-16 scope. Took less than 5 months and most was waiting on the stock. Hope this helps anyone on the fence about them.

I appreciate the information. Been pretty much convinced I will be going with one for a sheep rifle but it's sure nice to hear from someone already down that road.

Ya I was a bit concerned at first but have a friend have one and it was very nice. So I tried to one up him. It was a bit to light for what I wanted with the first stock option and scope so I added the things I really wanted and it set the weight perfect.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.