pics for buffalo bob

stxhunter

i see your allways asking for pics bob here are a few frist kids at the ranch
kidshunting2.jpg
second a view of the tank from my tree stand shttp://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w133/rogerhunter43/ranch002.jpg[/image]
ranch002.jpg
a bobcat that made a habit of hanging out at my stand while i was hunting during bow season
bobcat2.jpg
thunderstorm about 30 miles out in the gulf
IM000911.jpg
fishing on the padre island national seashore 70 miles of beach accessable by 4x4
jeepbeach.jpg
IM000295.jpg
a saifish i caught less than 3 miles off the beach in 45ft of water and the donzi where fishing the ska touraments with
IM000884.jpg
with
IM000406.jpg
and one of the 6ft+ tarpon i caught off bobhall pier the summer of 2002 back when i still had long hair i got 6 tarpon that summer off the pier the biggest was 7ft 2 and weight well over 200# its pretty hard to land them off a pier can't chase them like when your in a boat figure that enough pics for now my finger is getting tired of typing
tarpon.jpg

Those are some nice pictures. That bobcat looks about the size of a house cat but that is one big minnow you caught. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I fished a few times off of a peir. It is good for losing all of your line.
Good picture of a thundersquall.

BB
I think that last pic is photo shopped!! No way stxhunter could have had that much hair!!

Nice pics thanks for sharing
CAM

THose are some great pic's. Man your rig on the beach sure looks familiar. I have probably seen you out there at least once, as well as on BHP. We fished it a LOT during the 02 season for kings and tarpon.

We will be heading that way sometime in the near future and might try to make the beach clean up coming up in March. If we do get to head south, I will be sure to give you a holler.

[ QUOTE ]
might try to make the beach clean up coming up in March

[/ QUOTE ]

Now the truth leaks out- Mike is a treehugging do gooder. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last Fall when I was antelope hunting with Jimm in Wyoming, we made the same turn twice a day off the paved road onto a dirt road and vice versa. One afternoon we were headed back to the motel and Jimm slides the truck to a stop just before the paved road. So I figure we are having a pee stop and jump out to pee. Oh No! Jimm has gotten tired of seeing the same empty thrown away old box littering the road side and has decided to police it up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

we allways make it a point to bring back more than we took you can find some really unusaul stuff washed up on the beach now i need to take care of the A. hole thats been sneaking into the ranch and leaving empty bud lite cans laying around at first i thought it might be my brother leaving them but he wouldnt buy the good stuff he buys the cheapist beer he can find anyway the culprit left his 4 wheeler tracks the last time he was in there and i followed them right to the back to neighbors trailer that was 3 weeks ago the game warden told my brother the next time we see the tracks to call thats all the evadences he needs. man i spent a lot of time cleaning that place up to have some a. hole come and leave beer bottles laying around hell he even left some in one of the blinds anyway we'll let the law handle it. anytime any of you guys happen to be in this area and want to do some fishing let me know

Wherever we can Sendero Man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Got any good spots lined up for us ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
To answer your question without attempting to be funny all over the state but last year south and west out of Gillette on the BoB Christensen ranch and .......................help me out here Buffb , what was the other guys name ? I don't have the hunt file in front of me .

I wasn't kidding about the " do you have a spot lined up for us " bit though. Always looking for new and unexplored ( to us ) territory. Maybe we can hookup on a hunt this fall !

BB, I forgot all about that , but you better stop telling on me or I will get some kinda treehugger rep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JIm B.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.