Peterson 28 nosler brass

jasonco

Contacted Peterson about 28 Nosler brass (use some of the 6.5 Creedmoor SRP), got this response on 11, March:

Our hopes are to come out with the 28 Nosler sometime before fall.

Ben Preston

Retail Manager

...so we wait.

Not meaning to hijack but what I wanna know is what happened to the 300WM brass? Been over a year since it was supposed to come out and I see now Peterson 300WM isn't listed at all at Grafs.

Guess I'm just hoping they cover some more of the good ol work horse cartridges before the cute designer cartridges.

How the heck can you not find better than good enough 300WM brass?! You can't swing a dead kat without hitting some!

I'm contemplating getting a 300WM, because it's everywhere.

There are several good options but I'm always looking for the best. Norma has the right case capacity but there brass is a tad soft. ADG, Bertram and RWS are all very tough but at the expense of some capacity. I would like to test some Peterson brass, though from the looks of other cartridges they produce they'll most likely have lower capacity too.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.