Pete Lincoln

I´ve been in touch with him recently, he´s been very busy lately.-- he´s alive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and will surely contact you guys.I dont think he´s intentionally ignoring anyone, he´s a pretty serious man.

Do you happen to have his shiping adress? The one i have is wrong acording to the pacage i got back. I have some rings and a couple bases i a m trying to send him.
Glen

Hi Guys, I'm still alive. I must have 70 messages on the answerphone and i don't have all day to sit and listen to it. I've been snowed under with work lately, we've had many spacecraft problems and i've been on double shifts, plus one of the team left so we are down a man, that means less days off between shifts, add that to a couple of weeks layed flat due to a knee op, then a family holiday, then back to work. I'm slowly plodding through my riflesmith work and making head way, late supply of many items ( stocks is the worst, import export paperwork is the second worst). so guys, please don't forget that i have 2 jobs, a building site and a family, there are only 24 ours in 1 day. I'm not ignoring anyone, i'm trying to catch up on nearly 4 weeks worth of emails and don't get chance to surfe the forums hardly (Thanks Älg for pointing out i was on the missing list)All you guys waiting on scopes, they are shipped already and should turn in any day. Rifles, I'm waiting on several stocks, otherwise i'm working on it.
Have faith, trust and Pete will deliver.
cheers guys. Pete

[ QUOTE ]
Have faith, trust and Pete will deliver.
cheers guys. Pete

[/ QUOTE ]Faith undiminished - and glad to know you're OK. Was a bit worried after the last "interuptus".

Typical Mclate, unless you order a 100 stocks at a time youre a mere fly in the ointment.

come on Mclate sort it out this is the 21st Century not the bl**dy dark ages. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Perhaps a statement of the B----y Obvious, but the stock has to be ordered in the first place; BEFORE McLate can even start their work!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps a statement of the B----y Obvious, but the stock has to be ordered in the first place; BEFORE McLate can even start their work!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
??? What??? My McLate has been ordered for months!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.