Pepsi Machine Gun Safe

SavageHunter11

So a couple months ago I was talking with someone in a forum and got on the subject of the Pepsi machine my Dad bought and turned into a gun safe when he worked for Pepsi. I was asked for pictures but hadn't gotten home to get any so my dad sent over a few today. I figured I would post them here for everyone to enjoy and with the hope that whoever I talked to would see it to help them with a project.

A little bit more information. The pop machine was mostly gutted for the project. Dad removed all the bottle vending equipment for the main gun storage area and removed the refrigerant compressor in the base to install a drawer for ammo or equipment storage (no pictures of that though). The neat thing about this is that if you plug it in it still lights up and the coin and bill function still work but the bill/coin rejection features were disabled so we can use it as a pseudo piggy bank. The front door to it still opens with the original plug pin key that the salesman would open the machines with (You can see the locking bolt mechanism just below and partially covering the $0.75 sticker on the door. Even though the "safe" doesn't offer much in the way of security from forced entry, I don't think a home invader would think twice about trying to break into a pop machine.

If you have any questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer them. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

IMG_0293.jpg
IMG_0295.jpg
IMG_0297.jpg

Just started sniffing that stuff....it smells really good....but I always have to drive...so a beer or two and home....

Guys...make sure you have the weapon of choice.....
Pepsi '"machine gun'" safe.....even cooler yet....

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.