PD hunting locations??

Jim Oliver

Hello,

Wondering if any of you guys can help my brother and myself find a good spot for some PD shooting. This will be our first attempt--so we could use some help.

I have looked at a couple of web sites but haven't found exactly the info we need.

Thanks,
Jim

Plenty out here in Wyoming. You just gotta know where to go. Where in particular are you interested in?

We are in Alabama--don't think we would want to travel that far. Was thinking about some place in the mid-west or maybe Penn.

Thanks,
Jim

[ QUOTE ]
We are in Alabama--don't think we would want to travel that far. Was thinking about some place in the mid-west or maybe Penn.

Thanks,
Jim

[/ QUOTE ]
You need to get west of the Missouri River!

You need to get west of the Missouri River
Not nessisarly but close /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gifMight be closer staying south and shooting Western Kansas and Eastern Colorado.
Anyway you look at it its a hellofa drive from Alabama!!

We have p-dogs in the texas panhandle if anybody wants to come out and shoot let me know.

Jeremy,
Myself and a few others are looking at doing a tour of the OK/TX panhandle for pdogs in the spring. If theres the chance for some long shots where you are at, id be interested. Drop me an email when you get a chance... email is in my profile.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.