Payers for the Families in Uvalde, TX

Incomprehensible to any sane human being that someone would attack children. Evil is now everywhere and I really am at a loss how this is possible. Children? I would step in front of a bus for any child as anyone would. I am sad, angry, depressed, and wonder what does the future hold for my granddaughters? Is this the normal expectation now?

Our society is truly broken and I don't know what the fix can be. The demise of family structure is certainly one aspect. Have we become so enamored with physical things and cold hearted to what's going on around us?

I wish I felt there is an answer but I don't think we have hit bottom. We have an angry broken society and fear worse is yet to come.

God bless and prayers to the children, parents, community and our nation.

Incomprehensible to any sane human being that someone would attack children. Evil is now everywhere and I really am at a loss how this is possible. Children? I would step in front of a bus for any child as anyone would. I am sad, angry, depressed, and wonder what does the future hold for my granddaughters? Is this the normal expectation now?

Our society is truly broken and I don't know what the fix can be. The demise of family structure is certainly one aspect. Have we become so enamored with physical things and cold hearted to what's going on around us?

I wish I felt there is an answer but I don't think we have hit bottom. We have an angry broken society and fear worse is yet to come.

God bless and prayers to the children, parents, community and our nation.
Until people wake up too the value of all life , especially the helpless unborn and stand for what's right , I'm afraid it's going too be a long hard ride. Prayers for all and may God Please Help Too Prevent Such Sinful Evil Acts . I can't put my head around such a crazy thing like this , I think everyone has been desensitized too the value of life , and Right from Wrong. I try too keep my guard up and not be swayed from what I know is right I Pray there's still a lot of folks out there that feels the same way.

Until we elect politicians that really care about the people they represent, and I mean politicians of every party, and are not beholding to high tech, oil and gas, green energy, foreign government and others like them. Costs to get elected have grown to astronomical levels and you can only figure why the giant amounts of money are contributed by these and similar groups. Also look at the net worth of politicians when they enter office and when they leave. You can hope this tragic event will create changes, but up until now lip service is all we have gotten no results to stop this. Sorry for the rant, but with young granddaughters and a grandson this makes me sick. I pray for these families and for this country as we are on a very bad path.