Part II of,,, Ok I am not a big fan of the 6.5 Creedmore

Don A Parsons

Here's part 2 of one of the best threads going on LLRS&H forum...

The field work is underway with a 6.5 caliber boolitz with a larger case then the Creed...

All I can say after launching 200 rockets down range is that even the 65's need steering to get them to target...

Purhaps the 147gr booltiz at 2880 ft-per seconds are not the magic pills after all... Ha

Yes,,, my 308 Winny 180gr leads need a fraction more steering control to the 1000 yard mark,,, so do the 65/ 147 grain'ers...

Gravity and wind always dictate where the space ship is going to land...

Any-who,,, I have lots of miles to go finding what works in this build,,, Old school 6.5/ A-square or the same idea as the 6.5-Ouaght-6...

I'll be running the 140gr's next @ 2900 ish,,, the best button node is 2740,,, now its time to find the hot fast one up top...

I ain't no Creedmoor dude,,, but I'm sure I'll where a hat similar to this once the hunting season gets underway,,, a fraction flat'er with alot less Wack down range,,, the trick to this fir me is close the gap on the thick skins...

Wack'em hard and fast up close it says in my books... LOL

Cheers from the North

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.