• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Pacnor/Vestals Rem 700 6BR

smalljawbasser

Custom Remington 700 6BR no turn neck, throated for 105/108. Trued polished stainless action with single shot feed ramp, PacNor SuperMatch Rem Varmint Contour, 26", 8 twist barrel setup like a Savage/RemAge with a barrel nut. McMillan snow camo A2 standard fill, 13.5" LOP, professionally bedded, Jewell BR 3oz trigger (no safety). Badger Mini Bolt knob, PacNor 'smithed, Vestals bedded. .25MOA rifle all day long, I have a couple 3 shots groups in the .1's at 100. Appx 1000 rounds fired, plenty of life left. $1350 Shipped pics - https://goo.gl/photos/LyWTDineZqtZYwM27

Available - Harrells Custom Sizing die, Wilson Micro Seater, 100pcs new Lapua brass, ~100pcs 3-5x fired rough (it's all different trim lengths) brass. - $150 Shipped to the purchaser of the rifle.

No Trades, email is the best way to contact me – [email protected]. Cross Listed on other sites. Payment via PayPal (you cover fees), Bank Checks, Personal Checks, USPS Money Orders. No pictured optics, bases, or rings are included with the sale, although they may be for sale separately after I figure out what sells and what optics I need to keep.

I messed up - the stock is an A3 sniper fill.

1a. Stock Pattern A-3
1b. Select Stock Orientation Right-handed
1c. Construction/Fill Weight: Fiberglass/Sniper Fill
2a. Action Inlet Remington 700 Short Action
2b. Select Action Orientation Right-handed
2c. Bottom Metal Inlet Factory ADL
2d. Barrel Channel Inlet: Factory Remington Varmint
4b. Length of Pull: 13 1/2 (STANDARD)
5a. Finish: Custom Molded-In Colors (ENTER BELOW)
Black, Grey, White FLAME PATTERN with black in forearm and white at butt.
5c. Sling Studs: Michael's flushmounts w/added stud for bipod
6b. Recoil Pads & Butt Plates: 1-inch Pachmayr Decelerator Pad