Packing for a hunting trip as an elderly

I tried tournament fishing for a couple of years and had a fellow that got teamed up with me and about 10:00am he pulled out a tube and put it where it needed to go and pee'd way out in the water.I turned around and said next time warn me,I could have gone all day without seeing that!
So I know about it and he was told it would take surgery to fix it and it may not even work for long.
So sorry you had to deal with that.Just seeing it ruined my day.
Get the proper catheter and take it with you in remote areas. Keep things sterile.
Yes, a bladder can break. Plus the back up of urine can infect the kidneys. Don't wait so long.

Reading this this morning as I sit in my motel room in Thayne Wy. My elk hunt starts tomorrow with NTO Outfitters. I'm only 63 and other than this mild stroke that has my balance off I'm good. We'll see how this goes. Iv practiced out to 700 yards. Quick hard stalks ain't gonna happen lol. Blessed just to see this Great Country so I'm already successful. I do hope to get an Elk though!!! Hopefully I can report back with some Great Pics.

After a long day hiking at night I get cramps in my legs. After training for a Triathlon with a group of guys on. 50 mile bike ride my legs cramped so bad I couldn't move. A former Navy Seal that was with us threw me a pack of mustard from a fast food chain. Almost immediately the cramp stoped. I always carry a couple packs in my pack and close to my bag at night. More than once it's saved me

Jimmy
Mustard is high in potassium. I take a potassium supplement every few days to prevent the cramps. Altitude makes things worse. I live at 6,750'. We have another place at 7,720 and I can tell the difference right away.

Reading this this morning as I sit in my motel room in Thayne Wy. My elk hunt starts tomorrow with NTO Outfitters. I'm only 63 and other than this mild stroke that has my balance off I'm good. We'll see how this goes. Iv practiced out to 700 yards. Quick hard stalks ain't gonna happen lol. Blessed just to see this Great Country so I'm already successful. I do hope to get an Elk though!!! Hopefully I can report back with some Great Pics.
Good luck brother. Love Afton, Thayne, Greys River area.

Mustard is high in potassium. I take a potassium supplement every few days to prevent the cramps. Altitude makes things worse. I live at 6,750'. We have another place at 7,720 and I can tell the difference right away.
Be careful with too much potassium. Talk to your Doctor. For me, magnesium works fine for leg cramps.
Potassium can cause blood clotting.
Also, K is one of the electrolytes that have to be kept in a very narrow range. Sodium, Potassium, Chloride and CO2 are what keeps your electrical circuit in the proper pH.
Talk to your Dr.