P Dog Destination Suggestions

mbishop

looking to book a Pdog hunt for June 2018. Can anybody suggest a ranch that they have recent good experience with. Thanks in advance. Mike 231 313 7725

Mike, you may be late getting a booking for this year. I shoot in South Dakota and I would say all the good ranches are booked by now. You need to book about a year in advance. But, I will recommend Buffalo Butte Ranch as one of the best out there. Pricey, but you get everything but your rifle and ammo.

Mike, didn't mean to put you off! Go to South Dakota outfitters for PD hunting. You may still find an opening. The Garnos Ranch in Presho is one other I've been to. No frills, but shooting is pretty good. Buffalo Butte is outstanding, but I'm sure they are booked for June. You may think about July, but it sure is hot. May is also ok, but wet. Good luck and I hope you can at least get a booking for '19! South Dakota people are the best!

I have been going with 10 gauge Outfitters in Kinsley, Kansas for the past 7 years and I am very happy with everything.

PM me if you want more info

I have access to a few sections of property (144 acres per section) that we can take you out on. We provide a shooting trailer, food, Caldwell BR Pivot Benches, blow up air mattresses, pillows, 2 man tents per person, 4 man tent if you're a couple, camper with shower and toilet, and beverages.

Shots average from 50 - 400 yards with larger shots available if requested.

If you're interested let me know. Eastern Colorado is the location

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.