P-DOG Huntin

I have the exact same rifle actually. Love it! As for how it does on coyotes I have only dropped one and it just fell over. Didnt even move. Hit him right behind the shoulder about an inch low. He was 187 yds away coming across a field at me...the 204 does its job!

I have the exact same rifle actually. Love it! As for how it does on coyotes I have only dropped one and it just fell over. Didnt even move. Hit him right behind the shoulder about an inch low. He was 187 yds away coming across a field at me...the 204 does its job!
Do you hand load or use factory ammo. and what kind of groups are you getting and how are you measuring them. mine shot .372 right out of the box with some handloads i already have i measure center center of the farthest two holes.

Can't wait to see some pic with your new gun:D
i bet that one p-dog at 527 and yards will not be so luck nowgun)
Here you go and yes i will get that one! even if i have go in after him:D
DSCF1018.jpg

DSCF1019.jpg

DSCF1022.jpg

Noo I dont handload (College Student with minimal time) but I wish I did. With the factory 40grs i can get a pretty solid .85"-.95" 3 shot group at 100 yds. And yea I measure the same way you do...

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.