Outfitters in Sonora for Muleys

Carp1

Does anyone have first hand experience with mule deer outfitters down in Mexico? Looking for free range. I don't need 5 star lodging. Just looking for a legit chance at something over 180". I know it is hunting and they are not behind every cactus but some outfitters have ranches with better genetics and management in place.

Info on which outfitters to do more research on and which ones to avoid.

Also, if you have actually been there and hunted, how long ago did you go and what time of year did you go.

Having just got back from working at the
TimberlineTiogaTaxidermy in Coquille oregon....I can attest that there are big bucks still coming from down south...he had several hanging awaiting being mounted...but just put two together as I was there working on repairing 2 30 year old chinook salmon skin mounts 1 20 year old rainbow trout and 1 40 year old chinook skinmount....
The antlers of those bucks were large..but the head sizes actually make the antlers look smaller...as the southern boys heads are massive compared to the deer up this way.....anyways....one of the local guides has been down south there several times...has taken some impressive muley bucks...and another guide got a giant coues deer.....look him up...ask him...I've known him close to 40 years...
Ken.....SpoonCreekOutfitters....
He said he's planning to attend the SLC Sportsmans show coming soon....