Sonora Mexico Mule Deer Outfitter

weatherbee

Anybody have any experience on who the best are in Old Mexico? looking for nice deer, but I Don't want to hunt anything behind a high fence.

Any input would be great.

I've heard Sonoran outfitters are pretty good, but have never used them.

My brother and I got these a few years ago on a ranch that belongs to a friend of a friend of a friend on DIY hunt near Caborca Sonora

Attachments

• IMG-20180610-WA0106.jpg
    IMG-20180610-WA0106.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 487
I've got a bit of a mess going right now over a coues hunt that fell through. Still waiting on my 5k I paid for no hunt to be returned and I've got an uneasy feeling. I don't really want to say too much more until I find out for sure if I'll get paid back or not but Mexico can turn into a pretty bad experience very easily. I found out the hunt was a no go 12 hours before I was going to leave....

My hunt went really well. I didn't shoot anything, but the guys tried really hard, and I seen a lot of deer.
The food and hospitality was excellent.

I've heard Sonoran outfitters are pretty good, but have never used them.

My brother and I got these a few years ago on a ranch that belongs to a friend of a friend of a friend on DIY hunt near Caborca Sonora
Two things.
One. Sonoran Outfitters (Todd Rice) is a huge crook. Stay very far away from this guy.
Two. Why are your rifles pointed right at your crotches? Ever heard of firearms safety?

Didn't know that about them, I have a couple of friends who used them and they were very happy with the results. Good to know though, thanks.

I'm not a fan of using outfitters and paying thousands of dollars. I like DIY hunts

Best Regards

LVJ76

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.