Outdoor Armory

rogerstv

Anyone have experience with Outdoor Armory? I found them via internet search. Their website shows primers available. I called the phone # Monday. A man answered with just "hello". I asked if I had Outdoor Armory. He said "yes". All in a monotone and not very positive voice. I asked if they have reloading supplies in stock. Again, "yes" in a not so customer friendly voice. I essentially hung up. Seemed strange at the very least.

Anyone have experience with Outdoor Armory? I found them via internet search. Their website shows primers available. I called the phone # Monday. A man answered with just "hello". I asked if I had Outdoor Armory. He said "yes". All in a monotone and not very positive voice. I asked if they have reloading supplies in stock. Again, "yes" in a not so customer friendly voice. I essentially hung up. Seemed strange at the very least.
I'm just gonna say if Powder Valley don't have primers and they do I'd pass

Agreed and did. Was hoping I found the pot o gold.

I stumbled into some large pistol primers at a local Cabelas last week. At $8 per 100, they are a bit salty. I didn't need them, but I bought them. I've been stocking up on powder as I find it. I have a local store that seems to receive a fair amount of powder on a semi-regular basis. I will do the same with primers until I have more than I need.

FRAUD ALERT. THEY WILL SCAM YOU. TOOK MY MONEY BACK IN OCTOBER 2021 AND STILL HAVE NOT DELIVERED. ADDRESS IS TO AN OLDER LADY HOME WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE. *** DO NOT USE THEM *** SAME PEOPLE AS OUTDOOR AMMORY IN CALIFORNIA.