Our Sincerest THANKS to 338weatherby LRH Member-God Bless

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
We can't thank 338weatherby enough for his thoughtfulness and a fine bottle of 10th Mountain Whiskey for my Right Hip Replacement.
Out of nowhere he sent us a bottle of fine Whiskey. What a guy and didn't want to give me his return address.
I have been to four different facilities recently and they want me to wait on the hip for the neck operation.

God Bless 338weathery and family for thinking of me. Believe me that you didn't want anything in return, but we will reward you some how!
LRH Members are the BEST!!!!!!
Len & Jill

We wish we could put a special post to all that have good words and prayers for us.

AND sent us reloading components!!! Wow the bullets and Brass we received!!!

There are just Too many good/great members on LRH to name them all.
From the bottom of our heart Jill and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy Prosperous Ney Year.

You Gals and Guys are the BEST.
God Bless and Love you All
Len & Jill

May God Bless you and Jill. You're so right. I know only one parson on the forum and can tell there's so many that reach out to others through prayer. That means so much to me. You're one definitely one of them. Praying for ya Len. Merry Christmas

May God Bless you and Jill. You're so right. I know only one parson on the forum and can tell there's so many that reach out to others through prayer. That means so much to me. You're one definitely one of them. Praying for ya Len. Merry Christmas
God Bless and wishing you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a GREAT New Year!!
We have no idea of all the GREAT Members on this Forum.

Thanks to Len Backus and his staff for creating such a GREAT Hunting/Shooting/Reloading FORUM!!!!!

There is not a better Forum BUT there is not a better bunch of gals and Guys,

We have some of our best friends because of this Forum
We learn a lot for reloading, hunting shooting.
But make no mistake some of the members have touched our hearts for the love of Hunting/shooting and enlighten our knowledge.
God love all of you!
Wishing all a Merry Christmas and good Heath.

Len & Jill

Recent Posts