otc deer or elk tags

bubba41

i guys well once again no tags in nv. this **** sucks . last year ended up bow hunting in oregon .is there still a place where you can buy a over the counter tag for elk or deer that isn't private land or some **** hole or cost as much as a new rifle ??? i don't know about you guys but i'm tired of this ****... hell i grew up in west virginia buy your license you got your deer tag, bear tag hell everything . hell guys i could go on and on why does a good rifle cost 4000.00 think about it !!!! just venting

Montana and Idaho should both offer leftover general tags and much of Colorado is otc for 2nd and 3rd rifle. There are no cheap nonresident elk or mule deer tags that I know of period.

Non resident CO tags are $351 for a cow elk or deer tag and $586 for a bull tag. Tons of leftover and over the counter tags available. If there is a tag for the unit, there are elk and deer there. If you are interested in Colorado, check out the Division of Wildlife website: www.wildlife.state.co.us. Tons of information on there including maps of the over the counter units as well as success rates, etc for each unit.

elk draw is past in AZ. still time to apply for deer ( mule and white tail). always a lot of excellent whitetail tags left over in july.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.