• Side parallax adjustment
  • 1/8" M.O.A. windage / elevation adjustment
  • F.O.V. @ 100 yds. is 9.8' at 10X, 2.7' at 40X
  • Lock-down finger-adjustable target turrets
  • Illuminated glass-etched reticle with 11 brightness settings
  • 30 mm tube
  • 3-3 1/2" eye relief
  • 15 1/2"l., weighs 23 3/4 ozs.
  • Includes 30 mm tactical mount rings and flip-up see-through lens covers.
This scope is on my Rem 700 sps 308 what do you think gun)

I bought a couple of these things at a gunshow. I was not impressed but they were cheeeep. First off the rings are JUNK. The parallex is impossible to set on the two I had and the one a buddy bought. The glass is horrible. BUT, they hold POI pretty well and even as much as I cranked on them they were fairly repeatable.
I got one of the two I bought to put it on a rifle I was giving as a gift. I let the recipiant know that he really need to find some better glass. He has been shooting the rifle since December with no problems. (277/300 RUM with a SSG brake)

I was going to stick the other one on an F-class rifle I was building for a buddy so he would have a scope so he could shoot the gun until he found something better. It did not take him long to find a Mark 4 and return it. It is sitting on a table in my shop needing to go to a new home.

I got mine through sportsmans guide and from what they told me that it is a great scope and will work on a BBL rifle and it was tessed on a BMG the 30mm O rings work just great. I will be shooting this summer and i will post the review thxgun)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.