Oregon

I'm in astoria,,,or a lil town 10 miles east called knappa

Very cool place. I hunt Deep Creek drainage area a lot. Always enjoyed Knappa. Used to get chicken leg for lunch at the Texaco there and then use the bone to catch crawdads in the creek :D

Never quite passed through there yet, but I have heard it is paradise. Maybe try spring bear down that way coming spring. Welcome to the forum!

Some good bear country about 1/2 hour south of me near Galesville Reservoir. Seen a few around here, even on my place, but not many.

dmj - Welcome to the forum. We're almost neighbors! Does B&B sporting goods have.any powder in stock that you know of?
Rupe
Thank you for the welcome. Was in there about a week ago. They had a little, but I don't remember exactly what they had. If you want I can check and see what they have, would be after Christmas? Also see that B&B is for sale. Have a Merry Christmas

Thank you for the welcome. Was in there about a week ago. They had a little, but I don't remember exactly what they had. If you want I can check and see what they have, would be after Christmas? Also see that B&B is for sale. Have a Merry Christmas

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you as well!
Sure if you happen to drive by, but don't go out pf your way to check. Whoa! Up for sale? That's not good. Is there any place else in Burns to buy reloading.stuff ( other then the trading post) in Burns or Hines ?
Rupe

I don't believe there is any place else here in the Burns area to purchase reloading supplies. The True Value Hardware store in John Day actually has a fair assortment of reloading supplies.