Oregon

CRESENT Has a gun store, but he jacked his prices up. There are several in Bend and Redmond. That's about 2 hour drive for me. Pretty much the same for you. Of.course.Burns is 2 hours from me to. I guess I'll have to go to Bend and deal with all the traffic and yuppies. Bummer!
Rupe

Anyone up for a get together/shooting weekend sometime somewhere this spring/early summer

I have 3 steel targets could bring, lots of space around here but a ways for some to travel, Could make a day or weekend of it.

Yotebuster I am game for a get together. I have a few steel plates. I have lots of places around here and am willing to travel some as well.

Yotebuster and Luke, We could have it right here on our property. I only have one steel plate and one paper target backstop. But we can shoot out to 1000 yards. You can camp on our property or dry camp down at the dunes 5 miles away. You can also stay at one of the Two motels in Christmas Valley which is 18 miles away from our place. My wife said it OK with her as long as all she has to do is make coffee for us. LOL We have an outhouse as well.
I have one shooting bench, nothing fancy plus a table that works well for.shooting off of.
This puts it a little closer for everyone. Let me know!
Rupe

Man I dont know rupe. Last year you had to leave when I was headed to your house. Haha just kiddin. I think you had to go to the doc or er or something. Your place would probably work for me. I would have a few guys with me. Not sure about camping or not but definitely a day trip.

That's right I did leave. I had a VA doc. appointment in Eugene or Roseburg. I forgot. I would have rather stayed home and shot with you! LOL Well I will really try not to have any doc. appt. or any other appt. for when ever we set it up for. haha I'll try mot to hurt myself anymore too! :D:rolleyes:
You had to remind me didn't you, I felt so bad having to jump ship on you. I'm going to have nightmares about it again, thanks alot Pal! ROTFL
Rupe

that may work!!

I Know of a spot outside Paisley that has some cool little Knobs and stuff for some Uphill/downhill stuff too but would be day trip or a guy can camp there easy too

Just need a date to plan for. Sorry Rupe I had to bring it up. Maybe it will be better this year.

Yes we nees a date so I know when to plan my injury!
The last full weekend in June is taken up by the 5th Annual Christmas Valley off road campout and trail ride. I put this on every year so I have to do it. but as it looks now I'm open for any other week
end.
Yotebuster it was your idea so I vote you pick the date!

Rupe

dang sooooo much pressure!! Pick a date?? huh?? I'm open just has to be a weekend for me. Got a new scope on the way and need to get the New 264 shooting good prior is all,

Where you guys want to do this for sure, I might be able to get 2 others to show up too

June 7th & 8th???? Just throwing it out there, could go back into May if we want to

Dan

Recent Posts