Oregon

I am sure we will go out by the dunes at some poiny because that is one of our favorite spots to shoot jackrabbits. Thanks for the info on the striker. His has the adjustable muzzle break on it so I cant imagine the crown being bad but it is hard to say for sure. How is the rabbit numbers over there this year.

Well with the muzzle.brake I wouldn't worry about it then. The rabbit are Ok this year but the coyotes are doing real well.
Rupe

Well with the muzzle.brake I wouldn't worry about it then. The rabbit are Ok this year but the coyotes are doing real well.
Rupe

Thats good to here since the main reason for the trip is to find a ranch or two for the kids and a whole lotta dog hunting. Please pm me your number and we can meet up to talk shop in person.

That full mounted bear cost so much that I don't really think I will do that again. But having rugs made isn't so bad. Although a full mount cat would be pretty cool! :)
Rupe
I dont think a full mount cat would be much cheaper really.

Ok, Is there anyone on the east side of Oregon here wanting to do some shooting?

Sure come on over I have a 300 yard range in my side yard and I can shoot 1000 yards from the front of the house. Tbere is just something about living in the middle of no where that makes it worth the long drives to town!
I think it would be fun to set something up. Also if your in to coyote hunting or maybe calling in a bear, I'm up for that to once Elk season is over next Sunday.
Rupe

Sure come on over I have a 300 yard range in my side yard and I can shoot 1000 yards from the front of the house. Tbere is just something about living in the middle of no where that makes it worth the long drives to town!
I think it would be fun to set something up. Also if your in to coyote hunting or maybe calling in a bear, I'm up for that to once Elk season is over next Sunday.
Rupe

Sure I'm not sure how far Christmas valley is from boardman though