• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Or trades Looking for more power, my eyes are not what they once was.

Great glass it German, it don't have the name that jumps out you, say like Leupold but it's a fine fine scope for sure. Really like to sale it as my med expenses are adding up. But $600 is the lowest I can go and that shipped and insured with tracking # to your door. If I can't sale it it's going back in my safe.

Thank you David

Would love to move this great scope, again great glass and very well took good care of. I just needed move power for the old eyes of mine. So please shoot me a reasonable offer and we will see where it goes, the Leupold 1" rings come with it and if mounted on a long action Winchester they too will come with it. Although Meopta MeoPro 6x18x50mm isn't a name as popular as some other brands it's a great scope and work well for me for two years on top of my custom 6.5 06. And never failed me with the few whitetail it took down. If it don't sale I will mount it on one of my grandkids rifle a few years down the road. Anyway thanks for tour interest.

David Kelley

Recent Posts