Opinions?

Sizes the neck and bumps the shoulder back but doesn't size the case body....I'm out.
This!
I'm on the fence as well,I feel full length sizing is necessary. In the years past when I just neck sized I had a couple of times I had to push the bolt hard to get the shell into battery and I feel full length sizing would have prevented that.
Just wondering.
I stopped neck sizing a long time ago.

In our never ending pursuit of better reloading we come across different things that claim to be the best so I need opinions on this:
https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/product/productId/78551

Edit to add:Kit with 3 bushings plus die:https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/product/productId/23083
Write to VinceMule. He seem to be up on sizing. What I was after they didn't make.
On my 6mm/280AI rifle I have set up with bushing dies. (4) because of reducing the neck down. I have found that I can achieve neck tension with the bushing without using a mandrel. I do cut my necks for thickness. So any uneven neck thickness taken care of I believe. In starting my set up for that I am use unfired brass. (Peterson)
I have been working on changing all my dies to bushing dies. It's back and forth for FL or NS. dies.
I did a great many years ago, changed for FL for my 308 NM to a 300WM neck die. My case increased some much, that I never lost a case again. The other was the 308NM is shorter to the shoulder than the 300WM. So in using the 300WM NS die only sized about 2/3 of the neck on the cases. It seem to be me my load tighten up some. Lost them because of primer pocket woud get to big. 10 to 12 firing.
That the problem with this. Everything keeps changing. The Rabbit Hole!!!

I think I'm gonna pass.
I ordered a set of Redding Competition shell holders for 300 win mag and will use them to set my bump and keep use my redding bushing dies I already have.
I am running out of space anyway.
I have a body die in 300 win mag that I won't be using if the Redding shell holders work as well as I expect they will.A little more space open.

You can still bump without neck sizing with that die, but like you I want to FL size! Every time, every load, every day and no exceptions on my end. My 264wm thanks me of over 2,500 rounds of same 100 pieces of Win super-x brass from the 80's. Newer stuff might ruin, but I'll find out?

Ok question just to learn here. If everyone FL sizes then why does everybody say don't do load work on new unfired brass?
I thought you want your brass to match your chamber then you can work on load work up. But if your FL sizing you just put everything back to new basically. You guys confuse me. Or I am just confusing myself.

It dont hurt to do a mild load on new brass to prep it for full power loads to help primer pockets last longer. In 1000 yard benchrest brass is always full lenght sized to shoot smallest groups possible !!