• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ONE of the baddest 338 Allen Magnums on the planet for sale...

There are alot of guys in your same boat and I can not express how much I appreciate your support and patients, I know its hard to wait and some have waited a long time, much longer then they should have but I am making good headway on the stack of back logged orders.

Thanks to you and everyone else who are trying to be patient, I know how hard it is to wait.

An APS rifle is always well worth the wait! Nothing beats the feeling of finally seeing and handling your newborn APS rifle. Thanks for all you've done, my friend. Looking forward to the next one.

Kirby, I m very interested. My 375 AM is lonely! Why does it weigh so much more than the 375AM other than the barrel being some 3" longer. Would you be able to sell some more fire formed cases?

Also, what has the accuracy been like with the new Lilja barrel - any shoting at 1000 yds or 1760

LR3

The rifle was so heavy because the stock is a McMillan 50LBR weighted with lead to 25 lbs. THe receiver alone os well over 5 lbs and the barrel another 20. the rest of the rifle parts with optics and you add up to a pretty heavy rifle.

Thanks Kirby. I ll keep an eye out for if the she doesnt sell

LR#