• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ONE of the baddest 338 Allen Magnums on the planet for sale...

Good question Stenger, I was wondering the same thing - who makes that 265gr. bad-boy and when will they be available to the rest of us minions!?! That thing looks like Ferrari parked next to those SMK's.

Those projos are the old wildcat 265 gr ATRBBTs and are not a production item yet but the new Wildcat Company does have all the dies to make those bullets. They are the highest BC 265 bullet I have ever tested. AN extremely impressive bullet.

Hopefully Wildcat Bullets gets them up and running again.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am now accepting credit card payment through Paypal. Very easy to use. I just give you my account address and thats it. I do have to charge a 3% service charge when using paypal because they charge me that service fee but using a credit card with Allen Precision is now an option. Even if its a partial payment.

Thanks guys.

Thanks for the info Kirby. Man those bullets look impressive (along with your rifle)!

P.S.-
Dear Wildcat Bullets,

Pretty please, with a big friggin' cherry on top, start making 338 bullets again!

Oh helllllllllll no!!!! No 338's, not before they make the .277 169.5's first that is. :)

Sweet looking cannon Kirby

Bump Bump

Alright, Want to move this rifle, another drop in price. $4500 for the rifle package without optics, $6000 with full package including optics.

This is about as low as I can go and sleep at night!!! Would consider some reasonable offers but we are getting down pretty low. To put this into perspective, taking out the cost for aluminum hard case, brass, and dies, the rifle cost is right at around $3600!

If I built this rifle for a customer, it would run around $4500 for the rifle alone with no brass, dies, hard case or shipping. Its a steal guys.

Need to place another big order of Raptor receivers so need to move this rig.

Kirby,

cant wait to see some pics of my rifle. (Needed some way to add a bump)

Last edited:
Last price drop, $4000 for the rifle without optics. If there are no takers here she is off the market. $500 under standard price and with almost $1000 in dies, brass, hard case and shipping.

Last chance.

Hope you find a buyer soon!!!! Just drooling all over my keyboard looking at the pics and thinking about the 300wsm thats in your shop with my name on it.

Aloha,
Brian