Matched Bushmaster uppper/lower
Magpul PRS
Timney 3 pound single stage trigger
American Defense Ad-Recon 20moa mount
Vortex Viper 6-24PST EBR-2C
Weight: 14.1 lbs with optics, bipod, empty mag and sling

IMG_20160613_201558485.jpg

Nice rig wher did you get the barrel? I've been considering another Kreiger

I got the barrel from a local gunsmith. His big buisness isn't Grendels, but 6mm Fat Rat which is essentially a Grendel necked to 6mm with the shoulders blown. Lee Wells from Accurate and Reliable Rifles. Great guy to work with. He'll build whatever you want.

How does it shoot?

Just this last weekend I finished up the first 100 rounds of factory ammo. I'm finding the Hornady 123 AMAX's will group around .8-1.0 moa. The Alexander Arms 123 Lapua Scenar will do about the same. Nothing too impressive with the factory ammo, but not bad either.

I also had a chance to fire some hand loads. I saw some good results with a 123 SMK and 8208XBR. That shot a 5 round group at about .75moa. At a friends suggestion I also tried Leverlution. I think its safe to say my gun does not like that powder. With a 123 SMK and Leverlution, I was grouping around 2.5moa.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.