Once fired brass sticking (that was fired from the same rifle?)

This thread is 10 years old but I remember the problem well. My rifle was fixed when I sent it to a different gunsmith who set the barrel back slightly and rechambered for the same cartridge (300 RUM). Once the barrel was rechambered, everything fired and ejected normally. Even "warm" loads did not stick in the chamber.

The original chamber job was the issue. Just something to think about because there are probably a few different things that could cause the sticking problem.

I had this issue a year ago and got some help here. Issue was with my 7mm Rem Mag brass, also getting stuck on the second and third firing.

My brass was getting stuck and I could see scratch marks right above above the belt.

I used a borescope from a member here to check the chamber thinking I had a carbon ring, but no, the chamber was good.

The issue was my die wasn't rezising the brass correctly just above belt. A Larry Willis Belted Magnum Collet Resizing Die fixed the issue. Here are a couple of pictures of the scratches on my brass.

Screenshot_20220516-130352_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20220516-130357_Firefox.jpg