• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED on hold : GA Precision rock rifle 300 wsm nightforce (ct)

steevo

GA Precision rock rifle, 300 WSM, 25" 5R barrel that is fluted, McMillan A2 stock, badger bottom metal with 3 Mags that are 10 rounders), badger scope mount,
harris bipod, sling, built on Remington action,

Nightforce extreme scope 5.5-22×50 with badger ordance rings, plus scope base level, kestrel 4500nv wind meter, palm device with Perry systems exbal ballistics calculator disc.

100 rounds through the rifle,

*** have roughly 400 pieces of used brass I bought and reloading dies included as well

$5800 plus shipping

Re: wts: GA Precision rock rifle 300 wsm nightforce (ct)

How much does it weigh? What load does it shoot? How many rounds does the mag hold ?
Nice rifle. Thanks

mags are 10 round mags....

I only shot the Remington express core ammo ( what they had at cabelas in stock)

and the weight is around 11 pounds I guess.....

GA Precision rock rifle, 300 WSM, 25" 5R barrel that is fluted, McMillan A2 stock, badger bottom metal with 3 Mags that are 10 rounders), badger scope mount,
harris bipod, sling, built on Remington action,

Nightforce extreme scope 5.5-22×50 with badger ordance rings, plus scope base level, kestrel 4500nv wind meter, palm device with Perry systems exbal ballistics calculator disc.

100 rounds through the rifle,

*** have roughly 400 pieces of used brass I bought and reloading dies included as well

$5800 plus shipping

this is the rifle I'm talking about

Recent Posts