• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GA Precision - 300 wsm ***SOLD***

rexallen

This is a full-custom build from GAP. It was built by the president of GA Precision, George Gardner, and set up as a competition rifle for Dave Bahde - a nationally competitive sniper.

Rifle features:
-- GAP trued Remington 700 SA in 300 wsm
-- heavy contour Bartlein barrel
-- 5/8-24 threaded w/ thread protector
-- barreled action marine bedded
-- free floated barrel
-- McMillan A3 stock in OD green (QD sling mounts)
-- side bolt release
-- tactical bolt handle
-- hs precision DBM w/ 3 round mag
-- badger ordinance scope base

The rifle has only been out two times: once with Dave Bahde to sight it in and get group data, and once with me to sight it in (20 rounds). It is in excellent condition with only slight cosmetic wear on the barrel finish from transport.

The best part about this rifle is its extreme accuracy. Dave has verified that this rifle will shoot 0.23" groups. If Dave says it will shoot 1/4" groups, that is what it will shoot! That's just about as good as it gets! Accuracy comes in 1/8" under GAP's guarantee!

Let me know if you have any questions. I am not sure I want to sell it, but I have built up quite the tab with my last few projects - something's got to go :(

Price is $2950 shipped. Free next day shipping in the CONUS to your FFL. Optional insurance at buyer's expense. First "Ill take it" followed by a PM takes it.

Thank you for your interest! I'm sad to see this go...

Attachments

• GAP1.jpg
    GAP1.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 11
Re: GA Precision - 300 wsm

**** nice rifle, I've got 3 GAP rifles and they are all hammers, good luck with the sale!

Re: GA Precision - 300 wsm

**** nice rifle, I've got 3 GAP rifles and they are all hammers, good luck with the sale!
Why thank you very much! I'm on the fence on selling this - today I'm leaning toward NOT selling it :D haha.

We'll see how it pans out.