OK. hunting license???

Waynard

Just moved to Mustang, OK. and I was checking out when to buy a hunting and fishing license combo for the 2015-2016 season. One part of the license guide says Jan.1 to Dec.31 and the other part says July1 to June 30th. Could some one let me know whats the right date. Thanks

You can buy it from this calendar date to one year later if you ask the lady at WalMart. Just break down and buy your lifetime license. It'll save you money on tags in the long run.

Waynard, the other dates you are seeing are a fiscal year license I believe. I have purchased both in the past and both work the same as long as you keep it valid. There is a little price difference between the two to offset the different lengths of time.

I have a lifetime combo so I can't refer to my license for your answer but you may be able to look at the license and see the effective dates. That's not much help, but unless you call the ODWC and ask someone there, I'm not sure how to determine the dates.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.