Ohio Coyote Tournament

FEAR5

Hello, Guys
I've seen that a few states surrounding ohio are having coyote hunting tourneys. So me and a good friend of mine along with a few sponcers are going to have one in Ohio.
This is a good way to thin the coyotes and get our small game back up as well. Along with away for us hunters to make some money as well.
The First annual Central Ohio Coyote hunting Tourney 2011. The dates are Febuary 24-27.We will have the meeting on wednesday evening and the check in on sunday at 2PM. The entry fee is $100 a team or single hunter. Also a big coyote pot of 25$. We will pay 1st 2nd and 3rd out. Biggest coyote gets pot on that side. We will keep evereyone updated on the amount of teams as we go. Looking to get 50 to 100 teams entered for the first tourney.
If interested email me at [email protected] we will disclose more info and rules as teams enter or when you email. We will be hitting a couple forums so if you ask a question on here i will try and get back to you asap, but best way to contact me is through email.
Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.