Anyone in Ohio?

The next Thunder Valley shoot is Jan 18th. There 2012 schedule is posted on Snipershide under tactical competitions.

Let me know when you come down. I'll bet you a $100 my little 30 cal will beat you for 5 shot group and score at 1 mile

I live in Mansfield. Appreciate the car pool offer but they changed the shoot to open range day not sure how long I'm going to stay. Waiting for Tom to finish my 2 rifle builds. Building a 7 mm hulk and a 300 thunder hulk. If they switch the shoot again to the head hunter or some type of match I will take you up on the offer

I live in Mansfield. Appreciate the car pool offer but they changed the shoot to open range day not sure how long I'm going to stay. Waiting for Tom to finish my 2 rifle builds. Building a 7 mm hulk and a 300 thunder hulk. If they switch the shoot again to the head hunter or some type of match I will take you up on the offer
gun)

I need an open range day to verify drops for my load anyways.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.