Off shore and bay fishing trip for a hunt

jeff 300

I have a 30' fountain offshore boat and a shallow water bay boat. The off shore boat can handle 5-6 people and the bay boat 2-3. I'm a hell of a lot better at offshore but catch fish in both. plus i have 6000 ac to hog hunt on. I'll trade you a hunt for a fishing/hog hunt trip are all hunting are fishing witch ever you like. If you want to hunt or fish off shore i can take up to 6 people.
the wind is letting up and the offshore fishing is going to get good here soon. I also can give you lodging on the ranch if you want to hunt.

on_trailer.JPG

Picture_0338.jpg

Picture001.jpg

IMG_9411.jpg

IMG_9393.jpg

trip.jpg

rustybigpig.jpg

We have alot of hogs some really big ones as you can see. LOL But really i have a crap load and you can kill as many as you want to shoot. Some shots up to 2500 yrd. I have a shooting range out to 2500 yrd.
let me know what you have. In Texas are out of state Not really looking for white tail unless over 150"

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.