Now I'm Ready for LRH

Status
Not open for further replies.
MudRunner2005
Cut the crap. If Allen didn't correct all of you I would still be explaining why. He has a Name I don't.. Leave it be FYI I had the exact problem he pointed out, the fix was the rings.. None of you got it.. FUNNY? maybe.. Real? 100%..

MudRunner2005
Cut the crap. If Allen didn't correct all of you I would still be explaining why. He has a Name I don't.. Leave it be FYI I had the exact problem he pointed out, the fix was the rings.. None of you got it.. FUNNY? maybe.. Real? 100%..

Can't dispute that. Your picture and "torqued and ready" is the exact same thing as Kirby's response. Not to discount your rebuffs of others people's spelling and your inferences to your superior equipment and wealth, which also enriched this forum.

Can't dispute that. Your picture and "torqued and ready" is the exact same thing as Kirby's response. Not to discount your rebuffs of others people's spelling and your inferences to your superior equipment and wealth, which also enriched this forum.
Glad you enjoyed my POST .. Knowledge is power.. Another thing that enriched this forum. I don't get it, your mention of wealth. Is it my fault that I can afford and shoot weapons of my choosing? Is it Hate? I think it is.. A wise man once said "If they hate you than you have what they want an cant have it Or you are doing something right.The Middle finger too all you HATERS, come to my side of the US, spit your crap and get youR cap pealed..THIS LA IS MOFOS!!

The Middle finger too all you HATERS, come to my side of the US, spit your crap and get youR cap pealed..THIS LA IS MOFOS!!

Ahhhh, not sure what you just said but does that invitation include a trip to Disneyland?

I think it is.. A wise man once said "If they hate you than you have what they want an cant have it Or you are doing something right.The Middle finger too all you HATERS, come to my side of the US, spit your crap and get youR cap pealed..THIS LA IS MOFOS!!

Thought you said you were not a fool......

Need to stop typing because the more you type, the more you look like a fool.....

Was offering you some support with factual experience and then you turn all gangsta on us. Maybe it is time to just go away.

Len, if your reading this, I propose this post be locked and shut down, its going nowhere FAST!!

Wow, what is becoming of this forum? The first few posts attack a guy for his choice in number of rings. All he was doing was showing off his rifle and was greeted with what?

I am surprised at some, but it seems to becoming a habit with some others. Thank goodness Kirby came along and brought some solid info to this thread. Without that it was nothing more than an attack to a guys choices. Reminds me of a well know forum I tend to stay away from due to the percentage of smart remarks. I hope this forum does not entirely degrade to that.:rolleyes:

I have and will use multiple rings. I know why and it has cured the problems. Not all rifles are a 30-06 with a 3x9 weaver. I also have a couple rifles with both a rail mounted level and a top ring level. I find it helpful once in a while in steep shooting conditions where I can see one but not the other. Please don't attack me for it. Just bring your rifle and lets go shoot together. Then maybe we can weed out a few key board warriors.lightbulb

Jeff

Was offering you some support with factual experience and then you turn all gangsta on us. Maybe it is time to just go away.

Ha Ha... Gangsta living in his parents basement. Where would Hip Hop be with out suburb wanna-be kids wishing they too could be a menace to society? Just without the smell.

Wow, what is becoming of this forum? The first few posts attack a guy for his choice in number of rings. All he was doing was showing off his rifle and was greeted with what?

I am surprised at some, but it seems to becoming a habit with some others. Thank goodness Kirby came along and brought some solid info to this thread. Without that it was nothing more than an attack to a guys choices. Reminds me of a well know forum I tend to stay away from due to the percentage of smart remarks. I hope this forum does not entirely degrade to that.:rolleyes:

I have and will use multiple rings. I know why and it has cured the problems. Not all rifles are a 30-06 with a 3x9 weaver. I also have a couple rifles with both a rail mounted level and a top ring level. I find it helpful once in a while in steep shooting conditions where I can see one but not the other. Please don't attack me for it. Just bring your rifle and lets go shoot together. Then maybe we can weed out a few key board warriors.lightbulb

Jeff

I agree brother, have to admit, I miss the days where there were 2000-3000 members on LRH. We still had our DISCUSSIONS and at times they got HEATED AS HELL but that was more a result of two opposite sides of a conversation coming head to head but both sides were based in solid facts and experience. Just that at times, the fact that there are two ways to skin most cats was forgotten for a while.

These ****in matches make it hard to hang around LRH but with +70,000 members, the number of these type of worthless banter will only increase. I to hope this is not the road that LRH continues to take....... Sad.

Debates are fine, HEATED debates are as well but there seems to be very little respect these days for others. You do not have to like each other to respect each other, I feel that is what is lost. It seems to be my generation that is starting this way of living which is very sad. The next gen is even worse.

Time will tell, lets get back to shooting. IF you want to put two rings on your scope, so be it, if you want to put 8 rings on your scope, get on it but both need to stop the personal attacks. Those are POINTLESS at best..

Hey broz! Tell me when and where I'd love to come shoot with you and learn from someone with waaaay more experience than myself! I am not great at super long stuff but feel like I can do pretty well out to 700 or so yards... I know chip shots for you guys.

Hey broz! Tell me when and where I'd love to come shoot with you and learn from someone with waaaay more experience than myself!

I welcome anyone to come shoot. I have a good place or two and enjoy meeting people. This time of year is very busy with hunting season now upon us. But usually with a short notice we can make it happen. So if you are ever planning a trip over this way Just give a shout. Now I don't claim to be an expert, but I do feel I can get the job done well enough to support my methods. I have yet to go shoot with someone new that was not enjoyable for me. So just let me know.

Jeff

I welcome anyone to come shoot. I have a good place or two and enjoy meeting people. This time of year is very busy with hunting season now upon us. But usually with a short notice we can make it happen. So if you are ever planning a trip over this way Just give a shout. Now I don't claim to be an expert, but I do feel I can get the job done well enough to support my methods. I have yet to go shoot with someone new that was not enjoyable for me. So just let me know.

Jeff
I agree that its very busy with hunting season now but I think we should try and plan something for later this winter! Ill keep in touch!

I agree brother, have to admit, I miss the days where there were 2000-3000 members on LRH. We still had our DISCUSSIONS and at times they got HEATED AS HELL but that was more a result of two opposite sides of a conversation coming head to head but both sides were based in solid facts and experience. Just that at times, the fact that there are two ways to skin most cats was forgotten for a while.

These ****in matches make it hard to hang around LRH but with +70,000 members, the number of these type of worthless banter will only increase. I to hope this is not the road that LRH continues to take....... Sad.

Debates are fine, HEATED debates are as well but there seems to be very little respect these days for others. You do not have to like each other to respect each other, I feel that is what is lost. It seems to be my generation that is starting this way of living which is very sad. The next gen is even worse.

Time will tell, lets get back to shooting. IF you want to put two rings on your scope, so be it, if you want to put 8 rings on your scope, get on it but both need to stop the personal attacks. Those are POINTLESS at best..

This thread unraveled some of the best information I've read in a while. It's difficult to separate the hype from the truth. I wonder if all that good information would have come out had not the OP been unreasonably chastised? Just an observation...

This thread unraveled some of the best information I've read in a while. It's difficult to separate the hype from the truth. I wonder if all that good information would have come out had not the OP been unreasonably chastised? Just an observation...

This is not new information, its been discussed and explained MANY TIMES OVER in the past. This was just a reply with a lot of useless talk mixed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.