Not strong enough for BR2s?

You sized the brass, bumped the shoulder back too far and now the case is jumping forward losing energy needed to strike the primer.

I have a HMR pro in the 6.5 creed as well. When I first got it I bought two boxes of lapua small primers brass. I loaded up some CCI 450's. Two out of 10 would not fire and some would hang fire. A few of the unfired would fire on the second try. I loaded up some fed 205 and problem solved. CCI's are a hard cup. I took the firing pin assembly and spring out and cleaned it well. Seams like the spring is just too week for the CCI's. Looking for a fix myself. I've since bought some lapua large primer brass and have been shooting Fed 210 without a hitch. Bergara has a YouTube video out that show's how to remove the spring. Must be a common problem. Darn thing shoots little dots though. Would really like to be able to run the 450's. My ES's were around 6 or 7 with them.

I have a new Bergara HMR Pro as well as a Seekins Havak chambered in 6.5 creedmoor. I loaded 150 rounds all with BR2s using Hornady brass as well as Peterson brass, some once fired some brand new all causing the same issues. Out of the 150 rounds I would say 20 would not fire on the first shot and 7 that would not fire at all. Primers are from different lots and causing the same issues. I have tried CCI 200s as well as federal 210s all without issue.. Does a gun just not like the hardness of the BR2s?
This thread is interesting!: I just measured a 210M & BR2: both measure 0.1270" height or depth.

I have a new Bergara HMR Pro as well as a Seekins Havak chambered in 6.5 creedmoor. I loaded 150 rounds all with BR2s using Hornady brass as well as Peterson brass, some once fired some brand new all causing the same issues. Out of the 150 rounds I would say 20 would not fire on the first shot and 7 that would not fire at all. Primers are from different lots and causing the same issues. I have tried CCI 200s as well as federal 210s all without issue.. Does a gun just not like the hardness of the BR2s?
Did you try using the same primers using different rifles? If all other primers worked it is possible that the primers are the culprits. It happened to me that a box of CCI small rifle primers are causing the same problem. I went to another store and bought a box of CCI small rifle primers with a different lot number and the problem was gone.

Ran BR2's in a 6.5-284 BR gun for years. Last year, one lot of primers started having ignition issues. Switched to Federals, and no more ignition problems. Bolt is fine, brass was fine. just a bad lot.