• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NOT POSTING PRIMERS FOR $170

Sorry, but you are incorrect.

I normally post Powder and Primers here for sale.

But, this forum is for trading, buying, and selling, and I have posted a lot of drivel right here in this forum in all 3 categories.

Probably about 3000 posts to this forum.

So, I do understand what this forum is for.....it is also to communicate with those who normally look here for primers, I'm not going to post any selling for $170 a brick.

I just wont do that in good conscience and clutter up this fine forum with "drivel" as you put it.

Sorry, but you are incorrect.

I normally post Powder and Primers here for sale.

But, this forum is for trading, buying, and selling, and I have posted a lot of drivel right here in this forum in all 3 categories.

Probably about 3000 posts to this forum.

So, I do understand what this forum is for.....it is also to communicate with those who normally look here for primers, I'm not going to post any selling for $170 a brick.

I just wont do that in good conscience and clutter up this fine forum with "drivel" as you put

Last edited:
Nobody cares. Either put something for sale, or link something for sale or post it somewhere else. Your whiny rants aren't needed.
In case you've been under a rock, EVERYTHING is high and getting higher these days and we're on the brink of going to war. Nobody cares that you're panties are twisted over a few dollars on primers.
If everybody that doesn't like the price of reloading supplies made a useless post like this there'd be no room for those actually wanting to conduct business.
It's you that has been living under a rock it seems:)

Keep up the good work veteran!!!!!

Kasey

Nobody cares. Either put something for sale, or link something for sale or post it somewhere else. Your whiny rants aren't needed.
In case you've been under a rock, EVERYTHING is high and getting higher these days and we're on the brink of going to war. Nobody cares that you're panties are twisted over a few dollars on primers.
If everybody that doesn't like the price of reloading supplies made a useless post like this there'd be no room for those actually wanting to conduct business.
I care, and you are obviously an idiot coming on so harshly to someone you don't even know. Your characterization of him couldn't be more wrong. I think you owe him an apology.