Nosler Model 21

Txcowboy50

Has anyone shot the new Nosler Model 21. It comes in a number of calibers but reviews I have read are only ones by Nosler. I was just curious if anyone has bought one and interested in how it shoots. Nosler has a good reputation was considering a Model 21 in a 26 Nosler. (dang thats a lot of nosler numbers)

I know I'm late to this thread, but I have some input on this. The model 21 was well thought using the mack brothers actions and only premium components. I know the guys building these rifles and they are legitimate, long time custom gun builders who don't cut corners or half *** anything. At the price they are offering these rifles for you can't go wrong.

I have to agree the rifle uses top components but it wasn't executed as well as it should be. There is too much drop in the comb of stock for appropriate check weld. The bolt handle design will not allow use of low rings. Mediums barely clear. When my bolt is fully open with empty magazine and chamber the bolt will not slide forward with muzzle pointing to ground. Follower makes to much contact with bolt. Having said this my 280ai shoots .370 but it could've been a much nicer rifle if they would've put more real world thought into it

I know I'm late to this thread, but I have some input on this. The model 21 was well thought using the mack brothers actions and only premium components. I know the guys building these rifles and they are legitimate, long time custom gun builders who don't cut corners or half *** anything. At the price they are offering these rifles for you can't go wrong.
Other than the cluster#$&@ they have getting the 6.5 PRC to feed, all the other reports I've read on this rifle have been positive. I'd try one in a short action standard bolt face like 6/6.5 creed or 7mm08 if I was in the market.

I have a Nosler 21 in 280ai. Shoots sub MOA as advertised with little break in. To my delight it likes 160 grain bullets( elk hunt?).
However, it will never be my favorite rifle. One , it's a bit on the heavy side. Two, and most importantly, I had to send it back to Nosler for a new bolt. The extractor pin jammed . This took 6 months in turn around.
I will keep it but I wouldn't buy another one.