Nosler model 21

quarterman

My local dealer has a nosler model 21 in 30 Nosler. Im curious if anyone on here has any experience with one? My other option is to build a full custom, I thought the nosler 21 looked like a pretty good buy for the price. Any real world experience would be great, any issues other then the feeding issues some had with the first bunch of rifles in 6.5 prc?

Thanks

don't want to be negative Nancy but I just bought a new Model 21 and it's got unacceptable problems.
after cleaning, only half of the factory rounds I have would chamber( bolt wouldn't close)
after clean again aggressively bolt would close on factory ammo( Federals) but now the ejection pin is stuck in a retracted position and rounds won't eject.
it does shoot well, one round at a time, however.
Does anyone have an idea? Returning to Nosler is an option but will be a major pain.
never seen an ejector pin hang in retracted position. It's stuck flush to the bolt face. No amoun of cleaning has helped.

Your pin could be jammed by a bit of brass that flowed back into the ejection pin hole and then sheared off when you open the bolt, sometimes those Federals are kinda hot, had a 270 Weatherby Mag, didn't like that nickel plated Federal brass much.

don't want to be negative Nancy but I just bought a new Model 21 and it's got unacceptable problems.
after cleaning, only half of the factory rounds I have would chamber( bolt wouldn't close)
after clean again aggressively bolt would close on factory ammo( Federals) but now the ejection pin is stuck in a retracted position and rounds won't eject.
it does shoot well, one round at a time, however.
Does anyone have an idea? Returning to Nosler is an option but will be a major pain.
never seen an ejector pin hang in retracted position. It's stuck flush to the bolt face. No amoun of cleaning has helped.
Sounds like bad brass. If you have some once fires that fit before the issue started try clambering it. I had this issue with Nosler factory ammo. For the other issue take your bolt apart and clean it.