Nose bleed

Feenix, it's funny you brought this up. I was in New Mexico 4 weeks ago shooting for 3 days and it was so freaking dry it was horrible. I never get nose bleeds, but by the 2nd day my nose dripped like 3 times that day. Drove to town got some cotton, vaseline and nasal moisturizer and got it stopped. Feel for ya having to deal with that. It drove me nuts.

Feenix, it's funny you brought this up. I was in New Mexico 4 weeks ago shooting for 3 days and it was so freaking dry it was horrible. I never get nose bleeds, but by the 2nd day my nose dripped like 3 times that day. Drove to town got some cotton, vaseline and nasal moisturizer and got it stopped. Feel for ya having to deal with that. It drove me nuts.
It only started a couple of years ago. I was stationed in the high desert/ George AFB, CA, Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ, Kirtland AFB, NM, and multiple deployment in the desert if the Middle East without any issues. But now that I am older, it seems I am falling apart.

It only started a couple of years ago. I was stationed in the high desert/ George AFB, CA, Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ, Kirtland AFB, NM, and multiple deployment in the desert if the Middle East without any issues. But now that I am older, it seems I am falling apart.
Yeah it is sucking to get older for sure.

Recent Posts