Norma Ammunition Factory coming to Georgia

Good loctation right off of the Savanaha River to get supplies from ships. Just worried to where they will ship Ammo to- Other countries?
Governer Kemp most likely had this deal set up already. goof for the economy and JOBS.

There is an EV Battery Plant that they are trying to build in Social Circle about 7 miles as the Crow Flies from our home. 7,500 job to start and increase to 12,500. we only have 5,000 mem women children in Social Circle and mostly disabled. The State took over the project and shut down all the local meeting and Zoning,. Everyone is ****ed. where we live there is on Traffic light and several 4 way stops. we have a small Freshway grocery store, very small schools and very limited roads. Now bringing housing, water, sewage, electricals, schooling, roads, Police, Fire Land for subdivisions for 7,500 jobs to start with additions to 12,5000. This include workers and families. Talking adding 26,000 people where our town is now 5,000 with families.
how can this small area that has no infrastructure , no schools, no stores, no road, no housing, but we will have Batteries no vehicle
I spoke with the Mayor of social Circle and he is all for it, but did have one answer for me.
Guess all the main people from the Corp will want all the nice land and houses, we have 6 acres and a big newer home.
Will probably sell for double triple what we paid an move farther away from people,

Last edited:
I live about 10 miles from where this plant is going. Savannah is growing like crazy and they are building container freight warehouses everywhere. This plant is going next to where the Hyundai electric vehicle plant is going and they are going to employee 8,600 folks. There is also a large EV battery plant going up near here is Statesboro. Savannah is the third largest port in the US there is one in NJ and Long Beach and then Savannah.

I live about 10 miles from where this plant is going. Savannah is growing like crazy and they are building container freight warehouses everywhere. This plant is going next to where the Hyundai electric vehicle plant is going and they are going to employee 8,600 folks. There is also a large EV battery plant going up near here is Statesboro. Savannah is the third largest port in the US there is one in NJ and Long Beach and then Savannah.

If you are just basing on container volume, Port of Savannah is 4th in the US. If you look at total tonnage, however, it's 15th. They have been doing a good job of steadily increasing the port's capacity over the last few decades, however, to get it to where it is.

Good loctation right off of the Savanaha River to get supplies from ships. Just worried to where they will ship Ammo to- Other countries?
Governer Kemp most likely had this deal set up already. goof for the economy and JOBS.

There is an EV Battery Plant that they are trying to build in Social Circle about 7 miles as the Crow Flies from our home. 7,500 job to start and increase to 12,500. we only have 5,000 mem women children in Social Circle and mostly disabled. The State took over the project and shut down all the local meeting and Zoning,. Everyone is ****ed. where we live there is on Traffic light and several 4 way stops. we have a small Freshway grocery store, very small schools and very limited roads. Now bringing housing, water, sewage, electricals, schooling, roads, Police, Fire Land for subdivisions for 7,500 jobs to start with additions to 12,5000. This include workers and families. Talking adding 26,000 people where our town is now 5,000 with families.
how can this small area that has no infrastructure , no schools, no stores, no road, no housing, but we will have Batteries no vehicle
I spoke with the Mayor of social Circle and he is all for it, but did have one answer for me.
Guess all the main people from the Corp will want all the nice land and houses, we have 6 acres and a big newer home.
Will probably sell for double triple what we paid an move farther away from people,
Lithium is a huge health risk and soon will be a waste problem across America due to this doomed to fail EV push.

There is an EV Battery Plant that they are trying to build in Social Circle about 7 miles as the Crow Flies from our home. 7,500 job to start and increase to 12,500. we only have 5,000 mem women children in Social Circle and mostly disabled. The State took over the project and shut down all the local meeting and Zoning,

This explains all the "No" signs I saw when I was in the Monticello area recently.

With regards to Norma, I hope this improves availability.

Lithium is a huge health risk and soon will be a waste problem across America due to this doomed to fail EV push.
Going to turn into a large environmental disaster. This EV Plant in Social Circle is going to be subsided by Tax Payers. Electric vehicles are only good for short travel distance and you have to have chargers. Brandon said that there would be 10,000 charging stations around the country. Not one has been installed yet. Even if you did find a charging station can you wait hours for it charge? Gas and Diesel is the only thing that makes & keeps our economy running.

Norma makes good ammo and components. l use their 223 brass for prairie dog loads. l also have a full box of NORMA 44cal bullets from the 60s. They are STEEL jktd 240gr sp. Same bullet Robert W Peterson used to kill his record Polar Bear in the 60s. Peterson Publishing does ''GUNS&AMMO'' magazine and ''HUNTING''...

I am glad to see another AMMO plant to produce more ammo for hunters/shooters and also Jobs for the area. I know Govenor Kemp is trying to bring a lot of new Companies into GA. My only concern is how much of the Ammo made is going to stay in the USA and go to civilian use opposed to overseas other country's Military.
It would be great to have a few Plants the produce Primers and the existing companies produce more powder, brass and bullets for reloaders.
With all the Wars going on and our US Government stock piling Ammo it may get worse for reloaders to get components!