No wonder there is a shortage of firearms and ammo

epags

From my county sheriff's office: (article shortened to protect the guilty) "A search warrant was served at a location in Simi Valley. Fentanyl and methamphetamine were seized, as well as over 40 firearms. Individuals were arrested for narcotics and firearms charges. Detectives obtained a search warrant for their vehicle, and residence. During the service of the search warrant, they were also found in possession of over 1,000 rounds of ammunition. They are both prohibited from owning, purchasing, receiving, or having in their possession or control any firearm or ammunition due to their felony convictions and their addictions to illegal controlled substances."

Now you know one reason why we cannot find firearms and ammo. I doubt they were 22LR rounds and that the bad guys were reloading. LOL

As if 40 guns and 1K rounds is a lot... haha

I realize the point is that they live in California,....and are criminals. Shame on them.
Makes me wonder that maybe a handful or more of the members on this site have that many guns in their homes. Most would really panic if they got done to a thousands rounds or at least the ability to reload that amount. The members on this site for the most part are pretty law abiding citizens.

I read an article awhile back similar to this as far as the gentleman was pulled over in a traffic stop and had a 30-06 and 1200 rounds of ammo. Said he was headed to the rifle range . Highly unlikely . But anyhow you'd thought the end of the world was coming because he had 1200 rounds of ammo . I laughed a lot . My wife ask me why and I told her . She looks at me as serious as can be and said they'd put you under the jail.

25 rounds of ammo per gun, what a stockpile. Need to start using the laws that are in place, but with what we have now, will just be another reason to try and put laws in place for people that are following the law.

From my county sheriff's office: (article shortened to protect the guilty) "A search warrant was served at a location in Simi Valley. Fentanyl and methamphetamine were seized, as well as over 40 firearms. Individuals were arrested for narcotics and firearms charges. Detectives obtained a search warrant for their vehicle, and residence. During the service of the search warrant, they were also found in possession of over 1,000 rounds of ammunition. They are both prohibited from owning, purchasing, receiving, or having in their possession or control any firearm or ammunition due to their felony convictions and their addictions to illegal controlled substances."

Now you know one reason why we cannot find firearms and ammo. I doubt they were 22LR rounds and that the bad guys were reloading. LOL
I guess all of the criminal organizations are stocking up too.

This is the problem we face. So many people will hear and read this and beat the " guns are bad" drum forever. First off it proves gun legislation does not work. Period. If there is a will to break the law a person will find a way. If a person is going to use a gun in an unlawful way to hurt someone they could just as easily have used a hammer. Lmao look up those stats...why arent they banning hammers also. Sick humor sorry but true. People cannot be controled by laws unless they choose to obey them. Whats my point? Its california, you can legally marry a toaster or dog there but guns are bad........*** the people who govern and make thier laws are just as much the problem

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts