no coyote license for Wyomng?

Is that correct? I cant find anything on there fish and game sight.

no license? no season? no limit? Recently have moved here, trying to stay above the law.

Tac Creek

Yes it's true-feels strange doesn't it. I keep thinking sell me a small game license or something just so the judge can see I tried to do it legal.

Ill be there on the 30th of October for a whitetail/mule deer hunt. Im bringing along a Foxpro FX5 to see if I can stir something up! I can not wait!

what about Foxes and Badgers. I never shoot them in wyoming because I dont know if you need a fur bearers licenses or not.

Wyoming is just about wide open. Just make sure you stay off Indian land. When I moved to Wyoming I was lost. However, I checked with the Game and Fish and bought topo maps of the surrounding areas. Also, found tons of places by just fixing a couple of sandwiches and driving around. As winter sets in MAKE sure you are equipped to hunker up for the night if you should get stuck or breakdown. I hunted a bunch of Sublette county but, man there are some wide open spaces down in the Southwestern part of the state. Good Luck.

Absolutely do not shoot or get caught about to shoot any furbearers, badgers are tempting because of how often they are whacked during prairie dog hunts.

My parents live in Casper, and I was down there about 2 years ago with dad out to whack some prairie dogs.

We were down by Seminoe and on a big piece of BLM when a Warden pulled up and started talking to us. He had just given some Minnesota residents a several thousand dollar fine for the 3 badgers they had whacked in their truck.

Not 100% sure but I think they lost that years hunting licenses as well. It's been a couple years.

Nonresident Trapping license is $400.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.