nightforce???

The Br are 1/8moa clicks. I don't like them as much as the NXS. The Nxs are 1/4 moa and you couldn't hardly pry the ones I have from my hands. Also have never used a benchrest but from looking at them I like the NXS

Aside from the 1/8 MOA clicks on the BR and 1/4 MOA on the NXS, the NXS also has a side focus knob instead of the objective bell adjustment that is found on the BR. Other then that, it is mostly shape and cosmetics. Some have claimed the NXS is more "bomb proof". I do not know if this is true or just a rumor. The BR series also allows you to more easily adjust the brightness on the illuminated reticle. The NXS is either on or off. If you want it brighter or dimmer, you have to unscrew the cap and change it in there. I have owned and used both and love(d) em all. Some I still have and some I dont.

Also the NXS series scopes are more rugged and are rated for heavier recoil both positive and negetive g's

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.