• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 .250 MOA NP-R1 1400 with ultralight rings

Halibut hunter

selling my barely used scope with rings.only reason for selling is I need to fund an elk trip more than I need this scope any questions or if you need more pictures email me at [email protected] or just give me a call at 707 477 6393

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Spoke to MIKE. I agree. No big hurry. Whenever you guys can work it out is fine by me!!!
Thanks and if you don't get an elk archery, let me know, u can come back with us in NOV. a guy drives from the bay and I'm sure y'all can share he ride.
We can chat later

Mario

We've got it figured out.thanks for the montana invite its a great place we saw thirty five different Bulls last year but just couldn't get close enough.i may have to take you up on your offer looks like it would be a lot easier with a rifle but I'm hooked on those up close bugling Bulls

I've never been that close. I want to do it. Guess I just need to know the ranchers to do it in Montana. I got a screamer last year in NM with my muzzle loader. 36 yards.

Recent Posts