• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 NP-R1 1/4 MOA High Speed turrets, Zero Stop, NF UL rings

338LM

Nightforce NXS (C194) 5.5-22x50 NP-R1 1/4 MOA High Speed turrets, Zero Stop, rear focal plane.
Mounted in Nightforce Ultralite rings 1.125 high. Rings have not been removed yet so I do not know if there is ring marks on the scope tube. Otherwise the scope/glass is in excellent, like new condition.
Scope will be shipped in the original box, with original manuals, bikini cover, & lense cloth. I will throw in front and rear Butler Creeks if the buyer wants them. Buyer has the option of purchasing the scope only, or scope with the rings. Rings are in excellent, like new condition.
Scope was used on a 6.5x47 bolt gun for approx. 200 rounds. I will check for ring marks and get some pics up as soon as possible.

Scope without rings $1650
Rings $140

I will pay shipping and insurance INCONUS. Payment USPS money order or personal check. No Paypal. No trades.

Please PM or Email me. Thanks.

Last edited:

Recent Posts