• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD**NightForce NXS 5.5-22X50 w/zero stop & NP-R1 ret.**

BigBamBoo

NO TRADES

I have for sale a NightForce NXS 5.5-22X50 with NP-R1 reticle and zero stop. This is a pre high speed turret scope. Having both models, I do not find the non-HS turrets a big deal. YMMV. Scope is in ex. cond. No ring marks, scuffs,scratches,dings, or dents that I can see. Has been on a rifle that has spent most its life in the safe.
Comes with the original box,manuals, bikini shade,cleaning cloth and flip up caps. Price is $1650.00 plus shipping. Payment in the form of POSTAL MO's. No PayPal, no cashiers checks,etc.

Take care,Stan

re: SOLD**NightForce NXS 5.5-22X50 w/zero stop & NP-R1 ret.**

PM answered

Stan, that is my all time favorite scope right there, I prefer the 10 moa turrets over the 20's. I don't need another or we would be talking. But I still had to look just in case Amber was in one of the pics.:D

Bump for a great seller with a great scope.

Jeff

Well heck Jeff. If that will help sell the scope....here is a pic of Amber using the scope! She was bust'in clay birds at 500 yards in that picture.

Take care,Stan

Scope as been sold.

Take care,Stan